httpd.conf Apache SOAP Lite

  • <pax0@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 9:46 AM

      Hi
      I have configured apache httpd.conf file so that it runs correctly all perl
      scripts unless there is used SOAP::Lite
      module.
      Even examples from Internet like

       perl
      -w

        use SOAP::Lite;
      print 1;
       INSERT temp.pl HERE from

      perl.com/pub/2001/01/soap.html

      print 2;

      works only if run manually from command line.
      When accessed from Mozilla it prints everything till SOAP call.
      So this example prints 1 but not 2.<br>Do you know what is wrong?
      Is there something like mod_soap.so to load module into Apache?
      Jan