SOAP Lite NESTED ARRAYS/BUG

  • <pax0@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013

      Dear All,
      we have the problem that SOAP Lite does not understand array in array.
      See this

      xmlns:typens="urn:AllegroWebApi"
      <SOAP-ENV:Body><typens:doMyContact><session-handle xsi:type="xsd:string">
      ac2e62bb2f2124bb0613b924959c748047df0305155a173301_56</session-handle>
      <auction-id-list xsi:nil="true" xsi:type="typens:ArrayOfAuctionID" />
      <offset xsi:type="xsd:int">0</offset></typens:doMyContact>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      Every variable is set except for auction-id-list.
      What is the right syntax for doMyContact() function from
      this help
      http://aukro.cz/webapi/documentation.php?
      The problem does not appear when PHP is used;unfortunately PHP is not available for us for certain reasons.
      We have to use Perl.
      If you cannot solve this as an author of SOAP Lite, then nobody can.
      You can download our script we have the problem with and config file, here
      http://ulozto.cz/xmMky8cE/aukromodified-pl
      http://ulozto.cz/xLYZVMPh/config-aukro
      Simply put them in one directory and run "perl aukromodified-pl" and see debug info.
      There are some forums about this problem, yet nobody has given a good solution.
      Is there a bug in your SOAP Lite pm?
      Sincerely yours,
      Jan Pax

      =