How to retreive the original xml-code of the soap body?

  • Laszlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hi,
      I'd like to retreive the original xml-code of the soap body (and not a deserialized hash reference of it). How can I do that?
      I know, that there are methods like ->dataof(), ->valueof(), ->body, etc. but they all return hash references and what I need now is the xml-code itself.

      (Or any way to turn off automatic deserialization in SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI web-service.)

      I need the xml of the soap body, any suggestions?

      Regards,
      Lmocsi
    • Martin Kutter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013