Question on Capturing '500 Internal Server Error'

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012
      I am running several perl scripts using SOAP::Lite and I need to capture if we receive an error, specifically a '500 Internal Server Error'. Is there a variable within the soap structure where I can check for this error? I capture the output in my

      $self->{content} = $soap->call($data => @params);

      call but that doesn't include the SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: error.