Using SOAP::Lite->service Server Response Issue

  • matt@isadonkey.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      I am having an issue using SOAP::Lite->service and not being able to check for faultstring or is_success like there is when I use SOAP::Lite->new

      I am unable to use the service when I use SOAP::Lite->new, but have no issue when using the service using SOAP::Lite->service. I need to be able to read the server response just in case the service is down. When I dump out $soap(Dumper($soap)) I notice that there is no SOAP::Transport object. Is there any way to retrieve the server response?

      I am using Perl connecting to an ASP service.

      Thanks in advance.