need consulting to implement SOAP

  • jeff172937
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      I.m looking for help to implement data transfer using perl SOAP. We need to connect to a state agency to transfer files. Any help is appreciated.

      Here's what we need.

      • The ProcessRoster web service's WSDL is located at:

      https://www.state.tx.us/ProcessEdRoster/Service1.asmx?wsdl

      • The formats of the xml (request and response) is noted in the attachments
      • Our authentication requires a security token. Your application should reference this from a config file (as I am sure this will periodically change). Please note the snippet of code (C# .Net) to instantiate the authentication class and set the token:

      WebReferenceName.ValidationSoapHeader hdr =
      new WebReferenceName.ValidationSoapHeader();
      hdr.DevToken = "xx";

      • Instantiation and request of the web service (snippet of code):

      WebReferenceName.Service1 ws =
      new WebReferenceName.Service1();
      WebReferenceName.ProcessRoster("your xml request");