Processing complex types server side

  • lee.huddleston@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hi, I see plenty of examples of building complex data types using SOAP::Lite client side, but no real examples of processing these server side.

      I need to process nested lists coming into the server.

      1) How do I get access to the body of the request on the server side?
      2) Are there any examples of picking apart nested lists?

      Thanks for your help, L