Returning the SOAPAction header in Response

  • Rich T_
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 11:31 AM
      This should be a very simple operation but the better part of a day searching has produced no help.

      All I want to do is return the SOAPAction from the Request in the Response. There seems to be no simple way to get it, including the action() call.

      I'm fairly sure I can reconstruct it based on the dismatched method I'm in, but I'd really prefer to be able to simply make a call in my SOAP handler when the request comes in and keep it around to be used in the response.

      Any help here?