Re: "Peer certificate not verified" errors

  • Karl Boyken
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 9 KB
    For completeness, I've attached two files. soap_prod.txt is the
    SOAP::Lite trace and Crypt::SSLeay debug output for the production
    server, which works; soap_test.txt is the output for the test server
    that does not work. I've starred out the username and password.

    Karl Boyken

    --
    Karl Boyken, system administrator karl-boyken@...
    303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci. http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
      Karl Boyken <karl.boyken@...> writes:

      > For completeness, I've attached two files. soap_prod.txt is the
      > SOAP::Lite trace and Crypt::SSLeay debug output for the production
      > server, which works; soap_test.txt is the output for the test server
      > that does not work. I've starred out the username and password.

      I can't see any attachements with my mail client.

      --
      Radek