Re: [soaplite] "Peer certificate not verified" errors

  • Karl Boyken
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 1:05 PM
      Thanks, but, aside from the fqdn of the web server, the header is
      identical to the one that works on the production server.

      Karl

      On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 2:59 PM, rahed <raherh@...> wrote:
      > Karl Boyken <karl.boyken@...> writes:
      >
      >> Thisis the output received:
      >>
      >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
      >> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="
      >> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
      >> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><soap:Fault><faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Server
      >> did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
      >> https://dnawebtesting.iowa.uiowa.edu/DNAData/MetaPeople/GetData.</faultstring><detail
      >> /></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
      >
      > Be sure to supply a correct SOAPAction header (set with on_action method
      > as uri and method).
      >
      > --
      > Radek

    • Karl Boyken
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12 11:39 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 9 KB
      For completeness, I've attached two files. soap_prod.txt is the
      SOAP::Lite trace and Crypt::SSLeay debug output for the production
      server, which works; soap_test.txt is the output for the test server
      that does not work. I've starred out the username and password.

      Karl Boyken

      --
      Karl Boyken, system administrator karl-boyken@...
      303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci. http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
      Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13 7:41 AM
        Karl Boyken <karl.boyken@...> writes:

        > For completeness, I've attached two files. soap_prod.txt is the
        > SOAP::Lite trace and Crypt::SSLeay debug output for the production
        > server, which works; soap_test.txt is the output for the test server
        > that does not work. I've starred out the username and password.

        I can't see any attachements with my mail client.

        --
        Radek