Re: [soaplite] "Peer certificate not verified" errors

  • rahed
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2011
      Karl Boyken <karl.boyken@...> writes:

      > Thisis the output received:
      >
      > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
      > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="
      > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
      > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><soap:Fault><faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Server
      > did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
      > https://dnawebtesting.iowa.uiowa.edu/DNAData/MetaPeople/GetData.</faultstring><detail
      > /></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

      Be sure to supply a correct SOAPAction header (set with on_action method
      as uri and method).

      --
      Radek
    • Karl Boyken
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2011
        Thanks, but, aside from the fqdn of the web server, the header is
        identical to the one that works on the production server.

        Karl

        On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 2:59 PM, rahed <raherh@...> wrote:
        > Karl Boyken <karl.boyken@...> writes:
        >
        >> Thisis the output received:
        >>
        >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
        >> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="
        >> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
        >> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><soap:Fault><faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Server
        >> did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
        >> https://dnawebtesting.iowa.uiowa.edu/DNAData/MetaPeople/GetData.</faultstring><detail
        >> /></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
        >
        > Be sure to supply a correct SOAPAction header (set with on_action method
        > as uri and method).
        >
        > --
        > Radek

      • Karl Boyken
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
        • 1 Attachment
        • 9 KB
        For completeness, I've attached two files. soap_prod.txt is the
        SOAP::Lite trace and Crypt::SSLeay debug output for the production
        server, which works; soap_test.txt is the output for the test server
        that does not work. I've starred out the username and password.

        Karl Boyken

        --
        Karl Boyken, system administrator karl-boyken@...
        303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci. http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
        Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
          Karl Boyken <karl.boyken@...> writes:

          > For completeness, I've attached two files. soap_prod.txt is the
          > SOAP::Lite trace and Crypt::SSLeay debug output for the production
          > server, which works; soap_test.txt is the output for the test server
          > that does not work. I've starred out the username and password.

          I can't see any attachements with my mail client.

          --
          Radek