Re: [soaplite] Generating SOAP::Fault detail elements

  • Rich T_
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      --- On Fri, 7/1/11, Mithun Bhattacharya <inzoik@...> wrote:
      > perldoc seems to imply this type of construct should work for you -
      > what error did you get for that ?
      >
      > ->faultdetail(bless {code => 1} => 'BadError')

      That produces something like this:

      <detail>
      <BadError>
      <code>1</code>
      <BadError>
      <detail>

      Which is not what I want. I can get something like

      <detail>
      <code>1</code>
      <detail>

      Easily enough, but I want to have multiple child elements of <detail>
    • Mithun Bhattacharya
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011

        From: Rich T_ <rtomasso@...>

        Which is not what I want. I can get something like

        <detail>
            <code>1</code>
        <detail>
        How are you generating the above ?