Re: [soaplite] Generating SOAP::Fault detail elements

  • Mithun Bhattacharya
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 9:50 AM

      From: Rich T_ <rtomasso@...>

      I'm running into a wall on generating child elements within SOAP::Fault <detail> response. I can generate one child element just fine, but nothing I try will create multiple child elements. I've found examples online of this sort of output but no code to do it. Passing in a hashref or arrayref isn't doing it.

      perldoc seems to imply this type of construct should work for you - what error did you get for that ?

      ->
      faultdetail(bless {code => 1} => 'BadError')

      - Mithun
    • Rich T_
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 11:51 AM
        --- On Fri, 7/1/11, Mithun Bhattacharya <inzoik@...> wrote:
        > perldoc seems to imply this type of construct should work for you -
        > what error did you get for that ?
        >
        > ->faultdetail(bless {code => 1} => 'BadError')

        That produces something like this:

        <detail>
        <BadError>
        <code>1</code>
        <BadError>
        <detail>

        Which is not what I want. I can get something like

        <detail>
        <code>1</code>
        <detail>

        Easily enough, but I want to have multiple child elements of <detail>
      • Mithun Bhattacharya
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1 1:23 PM

          From: Rich T_ <rtomasso@...>

          Which is not what I want. I can get something like

          <detail>
              <code>1</code>
          <detail>
          How are you generating the above ?