How would you use PKI certs with Soap::Lite?

  • tnjeditor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2011
      I've been asked to "PKI Enable" one of my SOAP client tools and looking for pointers on where to start with this.

      Normally I call a "login" method with a username/password to get a SOAP session key. In this case I'd be sending over the PKI certificate to get the session key. One thing I need to figure out is, what is the right way to do this in a generic, multi-platform way?

      Any tips or pointers would be very much appreciated.

      Dan