how to pass array of int using perl SOAP::Lite

  • josephykwang
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2011
      One of the methods requires that we pass it an array of int.

      I tried
      a) my @list = ();
      push( @list, 367288 );
      push( @list, 328375 );

      my @results = $service->GetData(@list);

      2) my $list = (367288, 328375);
      my @results = $service->GetData($list);

      3) my $list = SOAP::Data->type('array' => (367288, 32875));
      my @results = $service->GetData($list);

      4) using Soapify example in
      http://www.soaplite.com/2004/01/building_an_arr.html

      None of them is working. Any suggestion?
    • Jo Rhett
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2011
        The message below is basically "I tried this and it didn't work"

        You're going to have to include what you send them and what they send back for us to help ;-)  Also, compare what you send them against an example they provide of what the input should look like.

        --
        Jo Rhett

      • Joseph Werner
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2011
          Gee, I'm not certain this is not just a Perl problem...

          Have you considered trying a list reference instead of a scalar?

          Just what do you think the line "my $list = (367288, 328375);" does?
          [this is a test]

          perhaps: my @results = $service->GetData(\@list);

          Just a thought...