Anybody have an Exchange 2007 server to test EWS [SOAP] access?

  • warren@warrenandrachel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      This is probably an odd request, but I have been asked to update Email::Folder::Exchange to support Exchange 2007. Exchange 2007 no longer does WebDAV by default, and uses SOAP for it's EWS service. I've been developing and testing with a free account from microsoftonline.com and have the module working with that specific implementation.

      Does anyone have an Exchange 2007 server that could provide me with a temporary account to confirm that the EWS on the hosted platform [microsoftonline.com] is the same as the EWS on deployed platform?

      -Warren