Obtaining the target namespace from a service

  • pgfarr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      I need to retrieve the targetNamespace value from a service's wsdl. Is there any way to do this via SOAP::Lite? I can see the value sitting in the schema object but don't see any methods available to extract it. I don't want to access it directly.
    • Martin Busik
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
        Hi,

        > I need to retrieve the targetNamespace value from a service's
        > wsdl. Is there any way to do this via SOAP::Lite? I can see
        > the value sitting in the schema object but don't see any
        > methods available to extract it. I don't want to access it directly.

        AFAIK, this is not an goal of SOAP::Lite. You could, of course, generate a
        SOAP-Request object
        and then query the namespace used, but in my opininion this is all but a
        clean solution.

        You might try http://soap-wsdl.sourceforge.net/

        Cheers,
        Martin