Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite performance

  • Attila-Mihaly Balazs
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2010
      Hello.

      I don't think it is a timeout issue, since it consumes 100% of CPU
      during the entire wait time (fortunately I have 2 cores - 4 if you
      consider HT :-)).

      Best regards,
      Attila
    • Joseph Werner
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2010
        Try this:

        Trap your outbound XML message. Build a SOAP::Data structure that
        will produce such an XML. Use the call utility function to call the
        service using the SOAP::Data structure that you have built.

        This cuts out the WSDL parsing.

        Saltbreez

        On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Attila-Mihaly Balazs
        <x_at_y_or_z@...> wrote:
        > Hello.
        >
        > I don't think it is a timeout issue, since it consumes 100% of CPU
        > during the entire wait time (fortunately I have 2 cores - 4 if you
        > consider HT :-)).
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Attila

        I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my
        information to any other party for each such submission. I further
        require any third party to follow up on any submittal of my
        information by sending detailed information regarding each such
        submission to telcodev@...
        Joseph Werner
      • Attila-Mihaly Balazs
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2010
          Yes, that was one of the suspicions I've had, but I have the XS version
          of XML::Parser installed (as confirmed by the snippet below which prints
          out 2.36).

          Best regards,
          Attila