module die() is breaking out of eval block?

  • Jo Rhett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      I'm seeing a problem where a certain type of error produces a die() inside the Transport module. That should be fine -- I have the entire soap-lite call wrapped inside an eval block {} just to catch this.

      For some reason I cannot figure out, the die is ignoring the eval context and killing the main program.

      Before I spend a few hours digging around and testing each part, does anyone on the list already know how this could happen?

      --
      Jo Rhett