Re: [soaplite] Re: soap client gets permission denied

  • Dave Howorth
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
      Chris Woodfield wrote:
      > Please tell me that you've already verified that server.cgi is readable
      > and executable by the (most likely unprivileged) UID that your apache
      > daemon runs as...

      I don't think it would get to line 13 if it wasn't accessible! :)
    • Chris Woodfield
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
        Correction: /home/pramila/config needs to be reachable by apache, not server.cgi...

        -C

        On Oct 6, 2010, at 8:07 38AM, Dave Howorth wrote:

        Chris Woodfield wrote:
        > Please tell me that you've already verified that server.cgi is readable
        > and executable by the (most likely unprivileged) UID that your apache
        > daemon runs as...

        I don't think it would get to line 13 if it wasn't accessible! :)

      • prami_22
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
          Yes , that was the problem. Though my file had 644 rights, it was not readable by apache. After I added user apache to my group, client could read it

          Thanks Chris, & all others who replied

          -Regards,
          Pramila