Re: [soaplite] Need help urgently

  • Joseph Werner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010
      From  the client side If you have completed the request and have the SOM object, you can request $som->{_content}->{_transport}->{_proxy}->{_http_response}->{_request}->{_content}

      From the server side it depends on your server, but in general if you have a request object $req, you can print $req->Request().

      There are LOTS of tools that make XML readable... write one if nothing else...

      Saltbreez

      On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Leilani Tubu <leilani.tubu@...> wrote:

      SOAP Hello people,

      I need urgent help on topics below 2:

      1 ) how to retrieve the SOAP request in XML format ?
      2 ) Is there a way to make the more readable and formatted SOAP response ? the readable ( 1 ) option when specifiy the SOAP: : Lite object is actually not working.

      Would really appreciate your help on this since I need to deliver these requirements the soonest !

      Thanks in advance!

      Best Rgards ,
      Leilani

      --
      I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my information to any other party for each such submission. I further require any third party to follow up on any submittal of my information by sending detailed information regarding each such submission to telcodev@...
      Joseph Werner