How to turn off SOAP body parsing?

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2010
      Hello,

      Is there a way to tell SOAP::Lite server daemon *not* to parse the SOAP body, but just return the body in a variable? SOAP::Lite does not need to process the message other than to acknowledge that the document was received.

      What options do I need to send to SOAP::Lite to accomplish this?

      Thank you,

      Tom.
    • Jo Rhett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
        On Jul 12, 2010, at 2:54 PM, Thomas wrote:
        > Is there a way to tell SOAP::Lite server daemon *not* to parse the SOAP body, but just return the body in a variable? SOAP::Lite does not need to process the message other than to acknowledge that the document was received.

        Sure. You write some code for the server to do this. You are the programmer.

        --
        Jo Rhett