Issue with SOAP::Lite receiving an XML Document

  • Thomas Boyda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      Hello,

      I am having an issue with SOAP::Lite - I have a SOAP:Lite HTTP daemon
      which is to catch an XML document from a hospital system but when
      receiving the document I get the following error:

      SOAP::Parser::decode: ()
      SOAP::Serializer::envelope: ()
      Use of uninitialized value $_[2] in join or string at
      C:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2881.
      SOAP::Serializer::envelope: Client Application failed during request
      deserialization: Unrecognized type '{urn:hl7-org:v3}ST'

      http://vagxymapp02:8080/
      SOAP::Data::new: ()

      In the body of the SOAP Envelope there are about 5 items that have
      type="ST" all have the following in the XML document:

      <value d5p1:type="ST"
      xmlns:d5p1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">20/50-20/60</value>

      The error inside SOAP::Lite is within the subroutine defaultlog and the line is:

      chomp(my $msg = join ' ', @_);

      Thank you,

      --
      Tom.