call multiple methods in a single call?

  • Jo Rhett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 4:56 PM
      I've got singular method calls working fine:

      my $som = $soap->call( SOAP::Data->name( 'ping' )->attr( $API ) => $AUTH );

      or simpler if I didn't need the attribute:
      my $som = $soap->call( 'ping', $AUTH );

      They generate
      <SOAP:Header>
      (authentication headers)
      </SOAP:Header>
      <SOAP:Body>
      <ping xmlns="$apiver">
      </SOAP:Body>

      Here's the problem. The API I'm dealing with wants me to supply multiple methods in the same call.
      <SOAP:Body>
      <timeStamp xmlns="$apiver" />
      <ping xmlns="$apiver" />
      <timeStamp xmlns="$apiver" />
      </SOAP:Body>

      I can't figure out how to do this. Adding more data objects to the ->call() produces this instead:
      <SOAP:Body>
      <ping xmlns="$apiver">
      <timeStamp xmlns="$apiver">
      <timeStamp xmlns="$apiver">
      </ping>
      </SOAP:Body>

      I need to supply more methods without encapsulating them in a single method. How can I do this with SOAP::Lite?

      --
      Jo Rhett