Re: Empty Result Returned in SOAP::Lite but not soapUI GUI using same request

  • dbower01
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18 2:46 PM
      Martin,

      Still no luck. I'm going to start further nitty-gritty checking by writing a very simple webservice just using perl that will return the same type of data object. Based on the snippet I read in SOAP::WSDL regarding JAX inconsistencies. The baffling part is that I actually get a response from the webservice - it just contains no data...

      Dave