AW: [soaplite] Re: Empty Result Returned in SOAP::Lite but not soapUI GUI using same request

  • Martin Busik
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2010
      Hi,

      > http header information and SOAP::Lite is sending this:
      >
      > SOAPAction: "http://zzz.com#getLastSearchResult"
      >
      > Whereas soapUI is sending this:
      >
      > SOAPAction: "urn:GetLastSearchResult"

      SOAPAction might be the cause.

      Try this:

      $proxy->on_action( "urn:".$_[1] } );

      (see the on_action documentation)

      Cheers,
      Martin
    • dbower01
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2010
        Martin,

        Still no luck. I'm going to start further nitty-gritty checking by writing a very simple webservice just using perl that will return the same type of data object. Based on the snippet I read in SOAP::WSDL regarding JAX inconsistencies. The baffling part is that I actually get a response from the webservice - it just contains no data...

        Dave