Re: [soaplite] DIME Support abandoned?

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      DIME support was started in SOAP::Lite, by me actually, but never completed. Partially due to a lack of demand. That being said, the attachment layer of SOAP::Lite was completely rewritten (when I merged SOAP::MIME and SOAP::Lite all those years ago) to in theory make DIME attachments possible via very little work.

      Not the response you wanted to hear I am sure. But the groundwork is there, it just needs a developer to step up, and do the work to complete it.

      Byrne