RE: [soaplite] Soap server dying

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16 7:05 PM
      Hi, Michael!

      :). As for dying on timeout that's the way it works as far as I
      understand. I'm trying to interfere as less as possible with
      functionality of underlying transport, so you can always wrap
      handle() call into eval, check error and continue if it's a timeout.
      Let me know if it doesn't work for you, I'll take deeper look.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/