Setting session cookie on the server.

  • claude.lecommandeur
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
      Hello,

      I'm trying to set up a SOAP::Lite server that uses cookies to handle sessions. I have found plenty of examples on how to handle cookies on the client side, but none on the server side.

      I'have tried to just write the Set-Cookie header on stdout but it doesn't work.

      Can someone help me ?

      Thanks.

      Claude.
    • Joseph Werner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
        My understanding is that cookies are used to maintain state on the client end of the http connection between requests of the server. The server has full continuous access to itself and can, for example, run a database to maintain state information.

        Just my $0.02

        Saltbreez

        --
        I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my information to any other party for each such submission. I further require any third party to follow up on any submittal of my information by sending detailed information regarding each such submission to telcodev@...
        Joseph Werner