Perl client for soap web service

  • mythsgreeks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2010
      HI ALL!!!
      I'm new with Perl-Soap and Perl in general, a newbbee!!
      I want to write a perl client for calling this web service :
      http://bioinformatics.istge.it:8080/axis/services/cabri.getBacteriaById?wsdl
      its a Soap web service RPC/encoded.
      Please could some of you tell me how to write such a script?!!?
      normally it works with an input with 2 arguments : libs and id (for example : libs = DSMZ_BACT , id = DSM_SP_9849).
      I don't know how and what operations to call, and the type of input to use.
      Thank you very much
      regards
    • Nick Wehr