Having problems getting things working

  • Alan Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
    • 935 Bytes
    I'm trying to make soap lite work with the Doba wsdl and having problems.

    I'm able to create the soap lite object with the call to
    SOAP::Lite->new->service( url ), but I can't figure out how to build
    the data structure. You can see in the attached file some of the
    different ways I've tried, but the trace comes back with 'No
    credentials specified.' in a fault--but I can only see it if I turn on
    the trace.

    Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or point me to where in the
    docs this is described?
    --
    Alan