Parsing Response from SOAP::Lite

  • uwe@imap.cc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      Hello,

      I am new to SOAP::Lite and trying to talk to a SAP Webservice. I managed
      to access it and get a response, but I am stuck with reading the
      response.

      My script looks like this:

      <Code>
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri('urn:ALEUmeWSVi')
      ->on_action(sub { return '"urn:ALEUmeWSWsd/ALEUmeWSVi/document"' })
      ->proxy('http://HOST:PORT/ALEUmeWS/Config1?style=document');

      my $result =
      $soap->findGroupsBySearchString(SOAP::Data->name(searchString =>
      'lgCMN_SAPPortal*'));

      print Data::Dumper->Dump([$result->result],[qw(result *ary)]);
      </Code>

      The output from above looks like this:

      <Code>
      $result = {
      'IGroupData' => [
      bless( {
      'number' => '1',
      'uniqueName' => 'lgCMN_SAPPortal_aLC_CRMreporting',
      'description' => 'CRM',
      'displayName' => 'lgCMN_SAPPortal_aLC_CRMreporting'
      }, 'GroupDataImpl' ),
      bless( {
      'number' => '2',
      'uniqueName' => 'lgCMN_SAPPortal_aMDM-Master-Data-Manager',
      'description' => 'Master Data Manager',
      'displayName' => 'lgCMN_SAPPortal_aMDM-Master-Data-Manager'
      }, 'GroupDataImpl' ),
      bless( {
      'number' => '3',
      .
      .
      .
      </Code>

      How can I work with this output? I do not know how to work with the
      bless() in it.

      TIA,
      Uwe