AW: [soaplite] Use of inherited AUTOLOAD for non-method SOAP::Serializer::as_base64Binary()

  • Martin Busik
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009
      Hi,

      > When a SOAP::Lite server returns a hash array to a Python
      > client, and one of the hash fields is a large chunk of binary
      > data (actually the contents of a .wav file), the following is
      > printed on stdout:
      >
      > Use of inherited AUTOLOAD for non-method
      > SOAP::Serializer::as_base64Binary() is deprecated at
      > /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 1167.
      >
      > When using a Perl client, it works correctly. Here's the SOAP
      > request from the Python client:

      If this is a server message, then it should be returned, whatever client
      sends the request. I suppose, perl and python do not generate the same
      request.

      You might try SoapUI (www.soapui.com) to find out what part of a request
      causes the problem.

      > Use of inherited AUTOLOAD for non-method
      SOAP::Serializer::as_base64Binary()
      > is deprecated at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 1167.

      The code causing the problem has to do with the "autotype" feature.

      Cheers,
      Martin