Re: [soaplite] SOAP Lite problems.

  • martin.busik@busik.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      Hi,

      > When I run the code with URL I get the following SOAP message returned

      You can't "test" a SOAP-Webservice by entering its URL into a web browser. Use a tool
      like SOAPUI (www.soapui.org)

      > I am getting a undef value , what is
      > the correct way to call a webservice using Perl?

      As a first step, use the debugging options of SOAP::Lite, e.g.

      use SOAP::Lite (+trace => [qw(transport debug parameters)]);

      then you can see, what request goes to the server and what response you get.
      Once you have the response, it is easier to find out what went wrong.

      Cheers,
      Martin