XML Digital Signature Library

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Wow,

      It has been a while since I wrote to this group. Hi everyone!

      I just wrote a new Perl module which I thought might be useful to
      people on this list as it relates to WS-Security... XML::Sig - a
      module for signing and verifying XML Digital Signatures. I am
      currently using it for verifying SAML messages in OpenSSO.

      http://search.cpan.org/~byrne/XML-Sig-0.2/lib/XML/Sig.pm

      Anyways, that's it. Enjoy.

      Byrne