version 710 does not work for a webservice we connect to

  • jdawgaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      I have 710 on linux, and 55 on windows. I am connecting to the same service, with exactly the same code, windows works, linux doesn't (the +traces are different on both)

      I need a downlevel version, but am not sure which one yet.
      How do I get and install an earlier version?
      I think I will start at 0.69 and go forward.

      jerry