Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Namespace problems

Expand Messages
  • pgfarr
    Found the problem - it was a namespace reference issue. I changed my code to (note the prefix of ns: ). There were some other structure issues that were fixed
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Found the problem - it was a namespace reference issue. I changed my code to (note the prefix of "ns:"). There were some other structure issues that were fixed too:

      my $ap_resp = $AP->call(
      SOAP::Data->name('ns:FindCountries') =>
      SOAP::Data->name('ns:user' => 'ws_user1'),
      SOAP::Data->name('ns:password' => 'LetMeIn'),
      SOAP::Data->name('ns:clientTimestamp'),
      SOAP::Data->name('ns:clientIP' => ''),
      SOAP::Data->name('ns:clientOSUser' => ''),
      SOAP::Data->name('ns:company' => 'Defaultz Company')
      ), # end FindCountries
      ;

      and the problem is resolved. I have more problems, but I will make a separate post for that.

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "pgfarr" <pgfarr@...> wrote:
      >
      > I am pretty new to SOAP::Lite and SOAP in general so please excuse any terminology faux pas. I am trying to access a web services interface in a product called AlarmPoint via Perl/SOAP::Lite. I have been able to query it successfully using the SOAPUI tool, but when I use Perl I am stopped with the following fault: "namespace mismatch require http://www.alarmpoint.com/webservices/schema found none". In my request envelope I have added that namespace and I see that in a trace, but the error still continues.
      >
      > Any suggestions would be very welcome!
      >
      > Here is the Perl code fragment:
      >
      > my $AP = new SOAP::Lite (
      > proxy => $ENDPOINT
      > );
      >
      > my $serializer = $AP->serializer();
      > $serializer->register_ns( 'http://www.alarmpoint.com/webservices/schema','ns' );
      > $serializer->register_ns( 'http://www.alarmpoint.com/webservices/schema','ns0' );
      >
      > my $AlarmPoint = $AP->FindCountries => {
      > endpoint => $ENDPOINT,
      > namespace => 'http://www.alarmpoint.com/webservices/schema',
      > soapaction => 'urn:FindCountries',
      > parameters => [
      > SOAP::Data->new(
      > name => 'user', type => 'xs:string', attr => {}, 'ws_user1'
      > ),
      > SOAP::Data->new(
      > name => 'password', type => 'xs:string', attr => {},'XXXXX'
      > ),
      > SOAP::Data->new(
      > name => 'clientTimestamp', type => 'xs:string', attr=> {)
      > ),
      > SOAP::Data->new(
      > name => 'clientIP', type => 'xs:string', attr => {}
      > ),
      > SOAP::Data->new(
      > name => 'clientOSUser', type => 'xs:string', attr =>{}
      > ),
      > SOAP::Data->new(
      > name => 'company', type => 'xs:string', attr => {}, 'Default Company'
      > ),
      > ], # end parameters
      > }, # end FindCountries
      > ;
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.