How to access my SOAP results?

  • pgfarr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      I have a query that returns data,but sometimes that data is an error message (a warning really). To find out whether it really worked I must access the status element in the returned data. Here is what Data::Dumper how for the value of $som->result:

      $VAR1 = {
      'serverTimestamp' => '28/08/2009 12:40:34 AM',
      'status' => 'COMPANY_NOT_EXISTS',
      'countries' => ''
      };

      I have tried various means, including: