Re: [soaplite] mod_perl examples?

  • Joseph Werner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      Having worked with SOAP, mod_perl, and CGI, I would suggest that at
      least while training/learning you divide and conquer.

      Drop Apache altogether and construct a simple web server using
      Net:HTTPserver; create a SOAP web service from this.

      Drop SOAP altogether and configure Apache to server CGI web pages with
      forms, etc.

      Migrate from CGI to Apache with mod_perl by replacing CGI with
      mod_perl handlers.

      Finally, tie it all together by creating an Apache driven SOAP service
      using mod_perl handlers.

      In all of this we have skirted the issue of clients and diversity of clients.

      Just my $0.02 worth,

      Saltbreez

      --
      I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my
      information to any other party for each such submission. I further