Professional Support for using SOAP::Lite with ]project-open[?

  • fraber@fraber.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 10:01 AM
      Hi,

      To quickly present myself, I'm the founder of the ]po[
      open-source ERP/PSA system: www.project-open.com and
      www.project-open.org/documentation.

      We currently pitch for a project with a customer heavily
      relying on Microsoft technology. We think of using SOAP::Lite
      in order to talk to a number of .Net SOAP services published
      by the customer.

      After a number of tests we think that SOAP::Lite could be a
      good choice. However, we have the usual difficulties in the
      beginning (probably stupid little things...) and we will
      probably have some more serious issues during the course of
      the project.

      My question: Are there some Wizards here on the list available
      for a "bag of hours" type of professional support? I'm thinking
      for example of buying 4-8 support hours that we could use during
      the next 12 month to deal with issues via email or remote
      telephone/screen sharing sessions.

      We don't need immediate reaction/fixing. Instead, it's OK to
      have a reaction by the next business day via Email or we could
      schedule a Yugma/Webex/... session for the next business day.
      We are flexible regarding the time of the session (so you could
      be working on a normal day job, for example). We're working in
      Europe in CEST (GMT+1), but we're OK to be awake early or late
      at night.

      The customer has confirmed to us that they will take a go/no-go
      decision end of August 2009. I belive our chances to get the
      project are very good (>80%).

      If you are interested please send an email to frank_dot_bergmann
      at project_dash_open_dot_com and tell us briefly about your
      experience with SOAP::Lite, your availability and your hourly
      rate for such support.

      Cheers!
      Frank

      ---