[Un]answered questions

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2001
      Hi, All!

      First of all, sorry if some of your mails are still unanswered. I do
      not ignore single one (one possible reason is I just don't know the
      answer :)), and unfortunately my current problems with yahoo account
      left me with more than 30 undelivered messages, some of them were
      send as long as 7 weeks ago. So, if you see you question is still
      unanswered, do not hesitate to remind me about it, at least I'll know
      that you didn't get my answer yet (or I didn't write it yet and you
      can't find the answer yourself).

      Thank you for your great help and all support you provide. I
      appreciate it a lot.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/