How to test that message generation and parsing?

  • Michael Zedeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Hi.

      I'd like to be able to use SOAP::Lite to generate soap request messages from a perl simple perl data structure and parse them again to check that I get the same structure back.

      Like so:

      $data_in ~> SOAP::Data

      ~> <your answer here>

      ~> <valid SOAP method or response request>

      ~> SOAP::SOM

      ~> $data_out

      And then I'll check that is_deeply($data_in, $data_out).

      I've tried using then envelope method on SOAP::Serializer, but it seems that its not possible to use that in conjunction with SOAP::Data. Is there some other way I can generate a complete envelope if what I start with is a SOAP::Data structure?

      Regards,

      Michael.