Re: Help with Soap::Lite issue

  • joemustafa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2009
      Here is a snippet. Yes it is a GUI based program.
      # Intranet Transfer

      if($Config{'TransferType'} == 0){
      # Make a SOAP request to the administrator server.
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> proxy("$SoapScheme://$Config{'SoapServer'}:$Config{'SoapPort'}/$Config{'SoapProxy'}")
      -> uri("$Config{'SoapURI'}")
      -> namespace("$Config{'SoapNamespace'}")
      -> on_action(sub{join '', @_;});

      # Set the HTTP timeout
      $soap->transport->timeout($Config{'SoapTimeout'});

      # Enable the Proxy settings
      if($Proxy){ $soap->transport->env_proxy(); }

      # build the SA and DATA
      my $SA = SOAP::Data->name('sa')->value(\@sa)->uri($Config{'SoapURI'});
      my $DATA = SOAP::Data->name('Data')->value(\@Data)->uri($Config{'SoapURI'});

      $response = eval { $soap->SaveXmlDataAttachmentArray($SA,$DATA) };
      }