Re: [soaplite] Help with Soap::Lite issue

  • Joseph Werner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 12:11 PM
      Need more info here, perhaps a code snippett?

      You apparently have a GUI using Perl Tk and SOAP::Lite, I suspect a
      syntax error in one of your graphics declerations.

      Saltbreez

      --
      I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my
      information to any other party for each such submission. I further
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13 3:38 PM
        Here is a snippet. Yes it is a GUI based program.
        # Intranet Transfer

        if($Config{'TransferType'} == 0){
        # Make a SOAP request to the administrator server.
        my $soap = SOAP::Lite
        -> proxy("$SoapScheme://$Config{'SoapServer'}:$Config{'SoapPort'}/$Config{'SoapProxy'}")
        -> uri("$Config{'SoapURI'}")
        -> namespace("$Config{'SoapNamespace'}")
        -> on_action(sub{join '', @_;});

        # Set the HTTP timeout
        $soap->transport->timeout($Config{'SoapTimeout'});

        # Enable the Proxy settings
        if($Proxy){ $soap->transport->env_proxy(); }

        # build the SA and DATA
        my $SA = SOAP::Data->name('sa')->value(\@sa)->uri($Config{'SoapURI'});
        my $DATA = SOAP::Data->name('Data')->value(\@Data)->uri($Config{'SoapURI'});

        $response = eval { $soap->SaveXmlDataAttachmentArray($SA,$DATA) };
        }