Help with Soap::Lite issue

  • joemustafa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2009
      I have a old Perl script that uses SOAP::Lite. I am trying to reuse it but when I try to run the web client I get the following error.
      "Tk::Error: Can't locate object method "on_action" via package SOAP::SOM. I don't know if it is a compatibility issue I do see the SOAP::SOM installed on the UNIX server. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • Joseph Werner
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2009
        Need more info here, perhaps a code snippett?

        You apparently have a GUI using Perl Tk and SOAP::Lite, I suspect a
        syntax error in one of your graphics declerations.

        Saltbreez

        --
        I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my
        information to any other party for each such submission. I further
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2009
          Here is a snippet. Yes it is a GUI based program.
          # Intranet Transfer

          if($Config{'TransferType'} == 0){
          # Make a SOAP request to the administrator server.
          my $soap = SOAP::Lite
          -> proxy("$SoapScheme://$Config{'SoapServer'}:$Config{'SoapPort'}/$Config{'SoapProxy'}")
          -> uri("$Config{'SoapURI'}")
          -> namespace("$Config{'SoapNamespace'}")
          -> on_action(sub{join '', @_;});

          # Set the HTTP timeout
          $soap->transport->timeout($Config{'SoapTimeout'});

          # Enable the Proxy settings
          if($Proxy){ $soap->transport->env_proxy(); }

          # build the SA and DATA
          my $SA = SOAP::Data->name('sa')->value(\@sa)->uri($Config{'SoapURI'});
          my $DATA = SOAP::Data->name('Data')->value(\@Data)->uri($Config{'SoapURI'});

          $response = eval { $soap->SaveXmlDataAttachmentArray($SA,$DATA) };
          }