SOAP::Lite client to Apache SOAP server ?

  • edebonneuil@yahoo.fr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      I can't make a SOAP::Lite client ask an Apache SOAP server.
      I am using SOAP::Lite 0.50.

      Does anybody has a code example ?
    • paulclinger@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
        Hi, Edouard!

        --- In soaplite@y..., edebonneuil@y... wrote:
        > I can't make a SOAP::Lite client ask an Apache SOAP server.
        > I am using SOAP::Lite 0.50.
        >
        > Does anybody has a code example ?
        You shouldn't have a problem with that. In most cases you need to
        specify namespace for SOAPStruct and Object types as required by
        server side (using maptype() method). There are several examples (oo-
        apache.pl in examples/ is one of them), several tests with public
        servers (t/21-public.t) and separate set of tests for Apache SOAP (22-
        interop_apache.t). You may take a look there. Let me know if you
        still have problems with that. Request/response wiredumps (you can
        get them from Perl client useing ->on_debug(sub{print@_}) call) might
        be helpful.