construct soap request

  • Srinivas Vippagunta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hello,
      I am trying to construct the parameters for a method. I am following
      instructions at
      http://search.cpan.org/~mkutter/SOAP-Lite-0.710.08/lib/SOAP/Data.pod
      but, how do I verify what my request xml looks like. I maybe missing the
      obvious. I would really appreciate if someone can help me out here.

      Here is the code snippet:

      my $method = SOAP::Data->name('MyMethod')
      ->attr({xmlns => 'http://abc.com/'});

      @params = ( SOAP::Data->name("parameterId" => 'abc'),
      SOAP::Data->name("myquery" => \SOAP::Data->value(

      SOAP::Data->name("Parameter" =>'')
      ->attr({ 'Key' =>'key1',
      'Value' =>' value1'}
      ) ,

      SOAP::Data->name("Parameter" =>'')
      ->attr({ 'Key' =>'key2',
      'Value' =>'value2'}
      )
      ->attr({xmlns => 'http://abc.com/defg'});

      my $som1 = $s->call($method => @params);

      How can I find out what the actual xml looks like?

      thanks,
      Srinivas.