SOAP::Lite and WS-Security - userToken

  • Martin Busik
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hello list,

      I was googling on SOAP::Lite and WS-Security / userToken, but haven't found
      an appropriate
      solution.

      There is a package WSRF::Lite, but this does not offer a userToken profile,
      as specified
      by
      http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profi
      le-1.0.

      So I've decided to implement it on my own. Eventually, I was suprised, how
      easy it was - in terms of
      lines of code and in terms of SOAP::Lite integration.

      If anybody is interested, I can post the solution to this list here.

      Cheers,
      Martin
    • mbusik70
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2009
        Hello list,
        few days ago I've been asked for the solution to this, now I've made it
        publicly available under: http://www.wlp-systems.de/soap-lite-and-ws-security.html

        Cheers,
        Martin