Namespace question

  • tomsw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      Hi,

      I have a web service that needs to respond to soap requests from two name spaces. (The current namespace and a legacy one.) I'm swapping out the uri in an on_dispatch call. This works fine in that I receive the requests and respond to them. The problem is that the namespace listed in the response is always the current one.

      For example the old namespace was "http://wilma.com" and the new one is "http://fred.com/SOAP". When requests come in using the wilma.com namespace the response lists "http://fred.com/SOAP".

      How does one change the response namespace?

      I'm sure that was incoherent.

      Thanks!

      Tom