Namespace issues

  • Jeff Gao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi,

      I am using SOAP-Lite to access my Web service, get error message of:

      env:Server, Cannot find child element: arg0.

      My Perl script is looks like:

      my $rpc = SOAP::Lite->uri('http://sdk.mycompany.com/')
      ->proxy($serviceName);
      my $param = SOAP::Data->type('string')->name('arg0')->value('value1');
      my $myresult = $rpc->callMethod($param);

      The SOAP XML looks like (have previous error):
      <?xml version="1.0" encodiing="UTF-8">
      <soap:Body>
      <callMethod xmlns="http://sdk.mycompany.com/">
      <arg0>value1</arg0>
      </callMethod>
      </soap:Body>

      I used TCPMon, the Perl will work if the SOAP XML looks like this (WS
      will work without error):

      <ns1:callMethod xmlns:ns1="http://sdk.mycompany.com/">
      <arg0>value1</arg0>
      </ns1:callMethod>

      How can I change my Perl to let it work?

      Thanks a lot!

      Jeff